How to join master ban list?

VanValdenburg

How to join master ban list?

Postby VanValdenburg » 18 Jun 2016, 18:33

Hello,

i can not seem to find out how to use DAST correctly.
There is no information about how to join the MBL. And i thought this is the whole purpose of DAST, to share all bans globally.
All i can do is create my own banlist.
Also i can not find any information about how bans are processed and flagged "legit" through evidence.

No offence but you may should update your FAQ a bit :)

Regards,
Van
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Re: How to join master ban list?

Postby TheKronnY » 19 Jun 2016, 14:25

Hi,

MBL is separate banlist on its own - if you are member of DayZ Admins Group (Master Ban List), then just follow pinned post from Matěj Kořenský :)

Best,
Daniel
Application Developer
Use help forum to ask questions about DAST Application, and feel free to suggest changes in DAST Suggestions forum
VanValdenburg

Postby VanValdenburg » 20 Jun 2016, 13:43

TheKronnY wrote:Hi,

MBL is separate banlist on its own - if you are member of DayZ Admins Group (Master Ban List), then just follow pinned post from Matěj Kořenský :)

Best,
Daniel

Hey thanks for the reply. However i don't know what you are talking about. I do not know any "DayZ Admins Group" or where to find/join it.
I searched this forum for "Matěj Kořenský" but could not find anything. I am just a server admin that happens to find your website/tool. I thought this is a community project and it entails a master ban list to join and export. I see no reason why i should use DAST without the ability to join the global ban list.
Sebastian R

Postby Sebastian R » 06 Feb 2017, 19:32

VanValdenburg wrote:
TheKronnY wrote:Hi,

Best,
Daniel

Hey thanks for the reply. However i don't know what you are talking about. I do not know any "DayZ Admins Group" or where to find/join it.
I searched this forum for "Matěj Kořenský" but could not find anything. I am just a server admin that happens to find your website/tool. I thought this is a community project and it entails a master ban list to join and export. I see no reason why i should use DAST without the ability to join the global ban list.

Seams like ghost town... I have same problem, idk how to get start here... where to find MBL to import bans to my own list??? Who can invite me to MBL? how it works?
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Postby TheKronnY » 06 Feb 2017, 19:45

In order to be accepted, someone who is already member must invite you. You can try to contact someone :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/DayZStandaloneAdmins/
Application Developer
Use help forum to ask questions about DAST Application, and feel free to suggest changes in DAST Suggestions forum
Sebastian R

Postby Sebastian R » 07 Feb 2017, 16:58

TheKronnY wrote:In order to be accepted, someone who is already member must invite you. You can try to contact someone :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/DayZStandaloneAdmins/

So i have applied to the group on facebook, no answer at all... why it is so hard? Is that website and service targeted against cheaters and not fair players? or against administrators... I don't want make edition in MBL, just need that us an user, user privilege, I think the whole point is to make cheaters have no space to play in private hive. i was forced to close, "passworded" my server coz cheaters/glichers/dupers goes wild there... I loosing against cheaters, gg fellas...

Return to “General questions & Help”