so we have completly changed our concept about banlists to make system more sofisticated and universal for all users - that means that in upcomming versions you will be able to see re-designed features described below.
There won't be system-global ban list anymore.
- Every user can now have personal banlists
- These banlists can be shared to other users
- Admin, Mod and User permissions
- Owner and admins can add user by User ID
- Owner can create invite code for banlist
- Ban approval rules in banlists
- New bans are approved by default
- Admin must approve new bans
- Defined percentage of Admins must approve new bans
These features will be available in upcomming versions.
These features are now available. Changelog - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11