Little help needed with adding bans please

Euphoria

Little help needed with adding bans please

Postby Euphoria » 18 Aug 2015, 21:22

Hellooo :)

I have a couple of questions, I want to make "100%" sure I know exactly how to add our bans to the MBL and don't do anything wrong. (Don't want to mess anything up) 8-)

So far, I have registered myself on DAST and created a server ban list for our servers "Global-Gaming". Now if I click on the "Ban List" drop down menu at the top of the page, I see: My Ban Lists - Global-Gaming, and MBL.
If I click on MBL I'm taken to a page that shows 0 Active bans, 0 new bans... etc..
Now if I click on "Create" (Insert new player ban), it opens a page to create a new Player Ban. The top drop down menu titled "Server" only shows Global-Gaming.
Is that exactly how it should be??? I add bans to our Global-Gaming server, and the bans on our server transfer to the MBL, is that correct??

And what about Exporting bans from the MBL, when I click Export, it shows 0 bans to export. Is that correct??

Thanks for your help,
Regards
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Re: Little help needed with adding bans please

Postby TheKronnY » 19 Aug 2015, 07:32

Hey there,

it is exactly how it should be. Let me explain it - when you select banlist, then you are telling "I want to add new bans to this list", and when you select server, while adding ban informations, you only tag, where it occured. If it occured on different server, then you will have to be added (at least as User) to existing server management list or create new server.
Application Developer
Use help forum to ask questions about DAST Application, and feel free to suggest changes in DAST Suggestions forum
Euphoria

Postby Euphoria » 19 Aug 2015, 11:55

Thanks KronnY, just wanted to make 100% sure.

What about Exporting bans from the MBL, when I click Export ban list, it shows 0 bans on the MBL. Is that correct?? Has no one started adding bans to the list yet??
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Postby TheKronnY » 19 Aug 2015, 15:58

Yes, that's true. I see there is only one ban, but it's disabled - that means there are 0 active bans.
Application Developer
Use help forum to ask questions about DAST Application, and feel free to suggest changes in DAST Suggestions forum
Euphoria

Postby Euphoria » 20 Aug 2015, 12:11

Ok great, thanks KronnY. Kind of strange no one has started adding bans to the list yet :?

Return to “General Discussion”