Adding banns (in game names)

Knezo Caixao

Adding banns (in game names)

Postby Knezo Caixao » 22 Aug 2015, 10:11

Hello everyone

Okay i added my servers here and i wanted to start adding some banns (with eveidence). Hmm for any reason the MBL not showing any banns yet. Is that correct or simply noone added banns to the MBL yet?

Beside that the bannlist ask for the in game name. Well i would suggest to add the steam profile name instead of the in game name as the in game name can be changed by every reconnect anyways.

Just a thought.

Best Regards .. ...

Knez0
'Never die before you say friendly
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Re: Adding banns (in game names)

Postby TheKronnY » 22 Aug 2015, 10:24

MBL is not showing any bans yet, thats correct, I will reffer to already existing topic with answers for this question - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31#p49.
There is no need for adding field "Steam Name", because when you add player's SteamID you will then be able to view completly all his profile. Later, database of "hacker's favourite names" will be usefull i suppose :)
DayZAST_Banlist-PlayerView.png
Player view in DAST
DayZAST_Banlist-PlayerView.png (163.51 KiB) Viewed 4121 times
Application Developer
Use help forum to ask questions about DAST Application, and feel free to suggest changes in DAST Suggestions forum
Knezo Caixao

Postby Knezo Caixao » 22 Aug 2015, 10:40

Okies got it.
Well i just work with steam names on my personal bannlist in our forum but should be just a matter of mins to search for their ig names. Will do so asap.

Best Regards
Knezo Caixao

Postby Knezo Caixao » 22 Aug 2015, 11:05

Okay i tried to add a ban.
Do i have to fill out every field especialy the player ip and youtube link? Because when i hit create ban it throws me back to the create bann form and nothing else happens. No message or smth similar appears saying "Bann created" and my bannlist is still empty. For the ban i wanted to add i do not have a record for youtube but a screenshot and i´ve added the screenshot link into the Public note field.
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Postby TheKronnY » 22 Aug 2015, 11:53

Knezo Caixao wrote:Okay i tried to add a ban.
Do i have to fill out every field especialy the player ip and youtube link? Because when i hit create ban it throws me back to the create bann form and nothing else happens. No message or smth similar appears saying "Bann created" and my bannlist is still empty. For the ban i wanted to add i do not have a record for youtube but a screenshot and i´ve added the screenshot link into the Public note field.

I can see, that there are no bans created from your account. Maybe it's a bug, i will check that and make sure to clarify all forms by adding '*' to fields that are required. :)
Application Developer
Use help forum to ask questions about DAST Application, and feel free to suggest changes in DAST Suggestions forum
Knezo Caixao

Postby Knezo Caixao » 23 Aug 2015, 10:40

Okay sounds great.

Just lemme know when its fixed.

Thanks
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Postby TheKronnY » 23 Aug 2015, 12:15

Field in form is now marked by * if it's required. Forms should work as they're supposed to.. Did not find any errors.
Try it again, in case it won't work, please reply with more details if possible. :)
Application Developer
Knezo Caixao

Postby Knezo Caixao » 23 Aug 2015, 19:22

Hmm cant give more informations, sorry. I filled out the required fields and then hit create ban. But it just throws me back to the form and no bans showing up.
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Postby TheKronnY » 24 Aug 2015, 07:48

Okay, problems are fixed. It was related to recent URL changes :). All forms should now work without problems :D.
Application Developer
Knezo Caixao

Postby Knezo Caixao » 09 Sep 2015, 10:52

Hi

Okay adding banns works. But i still cant see any banns in the MBL.

Kinda regards .. ...

Knezo
TheKronnY
Application Developer

Postby TheKronnY » 09 Sep 2015, 10:56

Knezo Caixao wrote:Hi

Okay adding banns works. But i still cant see any banns in the MBL.

Kinda regards .. ...

Knezo

Yes, MBL is now waiting for me to finish approval features. Without ban's approval functions is not possible for MBL to work properly. Maybe already approved bans, ones for cheating/hacking really the known ones could be added now.
Application Developer

Return to “General Discussion”