Being able to download log files through FTP access, if your GSP has enabled it, would be a great time saver and reducer of early admin balding
Being able to choose between appending (one big log file) or just downloading each log file if you choose and/or if your GSP creates a new one each restart.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Application Developer
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 10 Jul 2015, 18:40
- Location: Czech republic
The way I was thinking about processing those files:
- Login to FTP (with credentials provided by you)
- Download files to our FTP server
- Push these logs to Google Drive servers (this way new files will sync with you)
- You can authorise us to push new logs to your Google Drive directory (login with Google account will be required)
- Or you will be able to download those files from DAST website
- Further logs processing by DAST
Any update on this? Having the option to download to computer and/or Google drive/DAST would be best.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests